新书推介:《语义网技术体系》
作者:瞿裕忠,胡伟,程龚
   >>中国XML论坛<<     W3CHINA.ORG讨论区     计算机科学论坛     SOAChina论坛     Blog     开放翻译计划     新浪微博  

• 首页
  • 登录
  • 注册
  • 软件下载
  • 资料下载
  • 核心成员
  • 帮助
  •   Add to Google

>> 计算机英语求助,计算机英语翻译互助
    [返回] 中文XML论坛 - 专业的XML技术讨论区休息区『 计算机英语 』 → 人事主管给大学生的就业建议 查看新帖用户列表

发表一个新主题  发表一个新投票  回复主题  (订阅本版) 您是本帖的第 4306 个阅读者浏览上一篇主题  刷新本主题   树形显示贴子 浏览下一篇主题
     * 贴子主题: 人事主管给大学生的就业建议 举报  打印  推荐  IE收藏夹 
       本主题类别:     
     hjx_221 帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?

威望:7
      等级:博士一年级
      文章:4607
      积分:24021
      门派:XML.ORG.CN
      注册:2004/8/30

姓名:(无权查看)
    城市:(无权查看)
    院校:(无权查看)
    给hjx_221发送一个短消息 把hjx_221加入好友 查看hjx_221的个人资料 搜索hjx_221在『 计算机英语 』的所有贴子 引用回复这个贴子 回复这个贴子 查看hjx_221的博客楼主
    发贴心情 人事主管给大学生的就业建议

人事主管给大学生的就业建议

不知道怎样书写简历中的工作经历才能引起人事的注意?不知道怎样把握实习机会获得一份全职工作?  
    Don't know how to get HR's attention with your resume's experience description? Don't know how to parlay an internship into a full-time position?

问题:怎样寻找实习机会最有效?发简历?打陌生电话还是利用互联网?还有其他的方法么?  
    Question: What's the most efficient way to find an internship? Send a resume? Make cold calls? Use the network? Any others?

泰科电子亚太地区人力资源VP Kevin Kang建议:“尝试任何途径获得实习机会,冷不防地向企业打电话也可以。包括我公司在内的公司都不介意接到这种电话。”  
    "Do everything you can think of to get an internship even by making cold calls. Many companies, including mine, don't mind getting them," is the advice of Kevin Kang from Tyco Electronics.

Kang还透露,有两名在自己公司赞助的比赛中获奖。这两个好学生已经被公司接纳做实习生。  
    Kang also noted that they had got two good students for internships recently, who had won prizes in a contest sponsored by the company.

因此,在比赛中获奖也能让你脱颖而出。  
    So, winning a contest might be another good way for you to be noticed.

当然,如果公司中有你的校友或朋友可以帮忙推荐,那么你获得实习机会的几率会更大。
    Of course, you'll stand a better chance getting an internship if you have alumni or friends in the company who can recommend you.

问题:通过实习,我真能转正么?  
    Question: Could my internship turn into a job?  

也许,你只是一名实习生。但这丝毫不妨碍你按照入职员工一样表现。  
    You may be "only an intern," but that shouldn't stop you from acting like an employee.

Kevin Kang表示:“实习是评价一个学生的好方法。”  
    "An internship is a good way to evaluate students," says Kevin Kang.

Edelman 的Tracy Wu 还建议实习生们尽力做好主管人交代的工作,在此基础上好好表现他们的创造性。  
    Tracy Wu from Edelman advises interns to try their best to do the tasks requested by their supervisor, while at the same time remembering to show some creativity.

问题:我来自非重点大学,所以想找到一个好的实习机会很困难。能给我些建议么?  
    Question: I'm from a non-key university so it's difficult for me to find a good internship. What can I do?

许多学生抱怨这种“歧视”。对此,智联招聘的校园招募者何为表示:“你必须面对现实。”

Many students complain about this sort of "discrimination". According to He Wei, the campus director at Zhaopin.com, "You just have to face reality."

事实上,知名大学学历并不是成功的必要条件。  
    In fact, a degree from a prestigious university is not absolutely necessary for success.

爱德曼国际公关(中国)有限公司的Tracy Wu的建议是:如果你毕业于普通大学,你需要采取行动装备自己。  
    If you study at a not-so-well-known university, you need to take the initiative and arm yourself, is Tracy Wu's solution.

例如,无论比毕业于哪个学校,即便你的教育背景并没有多大的说服力,优秀的英语技能都能让你脱颖而出。  
    Great English skills, for example, will clearly give you a really big advantage no matter where you are, even if your education is not so persuasive.  

此外,小公司的工作经验一样很可贵。对于那些想要自己创业的人来说,这点尤为重要。  
    Small company experience is also valuable, especially if you want to establish your own business.

问题:在人事眼中,在大型跨国公司实习经历比在小公司的有用么?  
    Q: Is it true that, in HR people's eyes, an internship with a large multinational company beats one in a small company?

事实并非如此。翰威特咨询公司人力资源部经理Chen Jie表示:“很明显,拥有大公司工作经验的人能脱颖而出,但我们也明白通常你能在小企业中学到更多。”

Not really. "Obviously, big company experience does stand out, but we also know that sometimes you can get more in a small business." according to Hewitt's Chen Jie.

中国移动人力资源经理Wu Qiong表示:“与在大公司中做琐碎的行政工作相比,小公司中需要更多专业能力的具体工作更让我们感兴趣。”  
    "We get interested in more substantial, concrete tasks that require more professional skills, even if it's in a small company, rather than trivial administrative work in big companies," commented Wu Qiong, HR project manager at China Mobile.

此外,中国移动人事部门通常忽略那些只有助理工作经验的人。  
    HRs at China Mobile usually ignore people who have only done the work of an assistant.

问题:我怎样在简历中充分利用自己的实习经验,吸引人事经理的关注?  
    Q: How do I get my intern experience to improve my resume and attract HR managers?

He Wei表示,在最初的简历审核环节,人事职员只看履历中的两大部分,并以此来决定是否继续看下去。  
    He Wei said that, in their preliminary resume evaluation, HR personnel glance at two main parts in your CV to decide whether to look any further.  

这两部分是:你的学校和专业信息以及在校内、校外的社会技能。
    One is the basic information about your major and university. The other is social skills, both on and off campus.  

事实上,在进展到面试环节前,你的简历不可能被仔细阅读。  
    Your resume will not be carefully checked before you get to the interview process.

此外,Wu还指出了学生简历中关于实习经历的一大问题:“一些学生明显夸大了他们的工作经验。招聘者们喜欢诚实、正直、谦逊的学生。”

Wu also points to a big problem with student resumes concerning internship experience: "Some students are obviously exaggerating their work experience. Employers like students with honesty, integrity and modesty."

因此,你只需在简历中注明你可以做什么,你学到了什么。

Make what you can do and what you have learned to do clear.

例如:你可以在附信中标明你想在贵公司提升的专业技能。公司会欢迎这样的陈述。

For example, you can state it in a cover letter that you want to improve your professional ability in their company and that sort of statement will be welcomed.

收藏   分享  
    顶(0)

----------------------------------------------
    初从文,三年不中;后习武,校场发一矢,中鼓吏,逐之出;遂学医,有所成。自撰一良方,服之,卒~ 
    http://hjx221.blogger.org.cn/

点击查看用户来源及管理<br>发贴IP:*.*.*.* 2009/4/30 23:01:00

GoogleAdSense

等级:大一新生
      文章:1
      积分:50
      门派:无门无派
      院校:未填写
      注册:2007-01-01
    给Google AdSense发送一个短消息 把Google AdSense加入好友 查看Google AdSense的个人资料 搜索Google AdSense在『 计算机英语 』的所有贴子 访问Google AdSense的主页 引用回复这个贴子 回复这个贴子 查看Google AdSense的博客广告
    2024/5/3 9:59:35

本主题贴数1,分页: [1]

管理选项修改tag | 锁定 | 解锁 | 提升 | 删除 | 移动 | 固顶 | 总固顶 | 奖励 | 惩罚 | 发布公告
    W3C Contributing Supporter! W 3 C h i n a ( since 2003 ) 旗 下 站 点
    苏ICP备05006046号《全国人大常委会关于维护互联网安全的决定》《计算机信息网络国际联网安全保护管理办法》
    62.500ms